Clubs Within a Club
MacGregor Downs has a variety of clubs that members can partake in.
MacGregor Downs Country Club takes great pleasure in offering membership in our well-established Wine Club. The Wine Club offers an ideal way to learn about the subtleties and complexities of wine and it offers connoisseurs a chance to experience wine they might not otherwise find. We feel the best way to learn about wine is to drink it!
Wine Club Features
- Complimentary Admission to Eleven Wine Tastings
- Socializing with Other Members Interested in Wine
- Increase Overall Wine Knowledge
- Opportunity to Purchase Wine at special Wine Club Prices
- Discounted Prices at other Wine-Related Events (i.e. Wine Dinners)
- No Corkage Fees
- Opportunity to Purchase a Wine Locker
We also offer wine lockers for rent annually to those Wine Club enthusiasts who want to keep some of their favorite vintages available at the Club.
Wine Locker Features
- Each Personalized Locker Can Hold 12 Bottles of Wine
- Wine Lockers are Exclusively Available to Wine Club Members
Beer Connoisseur Club
Members with a discriminating taste and an appreciation of well-crafted beer will enjoy this Club. We are also seeking those who have the desire to understand the complexities, techniques, and principals of brewing fine beer to join the Beer Club.
Benefits of Joining the Beer Club
- Your Own Personalized Glass
- 24 oz. Pour in Your Personalized Glass at the Normal 16 oz. Price
- Beer Club Members Help Influence Future Offerings on the Beer Tap System
The MDCC Book Club meets every 6 weeks and is open to all MDCC Members. The group reads a variety of books from memoirs, classics to popular fiction/non-fiction. If you enjoy a good read, join in these lively discussions!
The Garden Club meets on the third Wednesday of every month, September through May. The objectives of the Club are to stimulate the knowledge and love of horticulture and to encourage the beautification of our homes, gardens, and neighborhood. Each year, Garden Club participants work diligently to decorate the Clubhouse for the holiday season.